We offer 3 types of group classes…
Xfit classes (beginner/intermediate level), Interval circuits (Intermediate level) and Tabata classes (mix of resistance and cardio; Intermediate/advanced level)
Xfit group classes:
- Full body circuit routine pre-designed to boost metabolism, tone muscles and burn fat simultaneously
- Three rounds/sets of 14-16 exercises are accomplished in each class…THATS UP TO 48 EXERCISES PER CLASS!
- Set times available in the mornings and evenings 5x a week (Mon-Fri)
Xfit session times
Interval group classes:
- This classes has 14-16 stations of beginning to moderately difficult compound lifts, as well as some lifts performed in the Xfit classes.
- A typical class will perform 4 sets of 30 seconds at each station before rotating to the next.
Interval session times
Tabata style classes: (Only 4 clients will be allowed each class and must signup before hand)
- This class is made up of 13 moderate to advanced level exercises.
- Each person performs 60 seconds at two resistance exercises and then 2min of a type of cardio activity, then after a short break, the two resistance exercises change and continue to change after each short break.
Tabata session times
- Sat@9:00 (signup is required)
(Click “Like” or “add to page favorites” on Facebook to keep up with Endurafit FREE workouts and promos every month)